Friday 14 April 2017

TAYSIR AL-WUSUL (THE EASY FACILITATION OF ACCESS TO THE PROPHET'S PRESENCE)

TAYSIR AL-WUSUL ILA HADRAT KHAYR AR-RASUL            

(THE EASY FACILITATION OF ACCESS TO THE PRESENCE OF THE BEST OF THE MESSENGERS)



     BY

Shaykh al-Islam al-Qutb al-Fard ar-Rabbani al-‘Arif al-Kabir as-Samdani


The Incomparable and Unique Lordly Cardinal Pole and Great Eternal Gnostic Sage

Shaykh Al-Hajj Ibrahim ibn Al-Hajj Abdullahi Niasse al-Tijani(RA)  
Interpreted from the Arabic by:
 Imam Muhammad Hassiem Abdullahi al-Tijani al-Ibrahimi



            

                   In The Name Of Allah,  Boundlessly Gracious, The Most Merciful


Peace and blessings be upon our master Muhammad, the Opener of what was closed, the Seal of what has gone before, the Helper of the Truth with Truth and the Guide to Your straight path.  The blessing should include his Family and be for them in accordance with the reality of his magnitude and his exceedingly great status.


                                                     


                                                         (Harf Alif)


1. My heart adamantly rejects all else and is besieged with yearning and being  

    enamored with love and ardent longing for the Prophet.


      2. I spend the entire night wide awake and alert composing songs and poetry for the    

          one who is completely pure from the beginning (of his life) to the end (of his life).    


      3. I am recording my poem in my night vigil while my neighbors are asleep and my   

          eyelids are shedding tears like falling rain.


      4. I compose the verses in proper order by mentioning his attributes and description,   

          what can be better than celebrating the precious moon?


      5. My master Muhammad is the key to the (spiritual) openings and the seal of the    

          Messengers, while he is also their predecessor and leader.


      6. By him all of the Prophets obtained their needs and by him the Divine Presence

          (Hadarat) was beautified and adorned, so exalt and venerate him.


      7. He has been the ‘Messenger of Allah’ even before the creation of Adam (AS), and he

          will remain the glorious and magnified ‘Messenger of Allah’ for all of eternity.


      8. He emerged as a unique treasure of the Absolute Reality (Kanziyatul Haqq), and the

          distributor and source of all things {as creation is from his light}.[1]


      9. The miracles of all the Messengers is only an extract from the miracle of Muhammad,    

          and by (means of) him is the regulation of all affairs.



    10. He is the gift of the Lord of the Throne---‘Ta-Ha’---Muhammad!  And also His Divine

          Mercy--for He is Rahim, so let us honor him.


    11. The giver of glad tidings and the warner (of the Day of Judgment), the just and

          equitable distributor; the noble and liberal benefactor and his boon permeates to all.


    12. He is a perfect role model, trustworthy and the most distinguished of all those sent,   

          He is the Beloved of the God of the Throne--from time primordial to all of eternity.


    13. He is a cumulous white cloudscape from which rain is sought by his nobility and 

          blessing, and by him the dark night of ignorance is illuminated.


    14. The hearts of all of humanity was made full of life by his light, and their tongues were    

          also made lively, purified and made erudite.


    15. I swear by Allah!  Ahmad has no counterpart, equal and no second (and no match),

          for indeed Ahmad is a unique, distinctive and indivisible pearl (Fardun Jawhara lan 

          yuqasuma).


    16. Upon him is the blessing and peace of Allah, as well as upon his family and noble   

          companions.


    17. If you were to ask me who is my beloved and who is my master?--I shall answer that  

          he is ‘Ta-Ha’, the Beloved of Allah, none other than he!


    18. All of my time and moments are spent in his remembrance, in sending Salat (blessings  

          and peace) upon him and praising him--through this I became exalted in my Age.


    19. Whosoever wishes to compete with me in my intense love and yearning for our

          Prophet has indeed desired that which is impossible and prohibited.


    20. Just as it is impossible to hold a day-old Moon in between one’s fingers, or just as it is     

          impossible to bring back yesterday to today.


    21. Or it is just like those who attempted to cover and envelope (all of) his attributes, 

          although many have attempted and tried, they had to quit and leave (many of his   

          noble attributes) undiscovered.


    22. I choose and prefer the love of the Chosen One—al Mustafa—over the love of 

          anyone else, though they be Umm Kulthum or Maryam.[2]


    23. I swear by Allah! There is no room or space in my heart for anyone but him, for (my  

          heart) knows none but the Messenger of Allah.



    24. He pointed to the cloud and it began to rain profusely, and when he desired for it to  

          stop it ceased at once.


    25. When (the disbelievers of) Quraish mocked, ridiculed and belittled him, the moon was 

          split into half for him as a great miracle and honor.[3]


    26. Allah returned the sun for him after it had set, and when they denied and spoke falsely

          of him, the Truth was sent down to judge (between them).


    27. He destroyed the confederates (the army of the enemies) with a handful of pebbles or

          dust!  How amazing and wonderful it was when a handful of sand destroyed (the

          enemies)! [4]


    28. The guidance of Allah reached many peoples through the light of his miracles, and  

          by (means of) the sword (in Qital & Jihad), Allah guided the criminals.


    29. He continuously spread abundant knowledge and he simultaneously annihilated the

          forces of misguidance and error.


    30. Thus his message of guidance prevailed upon the earth—either voluntarily or forcibly- 

          --upon both the Arabs and the non-Arabs.


    31. (He relented not) until the Deen of Islam has reached us, along with knowledge and

          God-consciousness,  therefore gratitude and thanks belongs to Allah for giving us this  

          predestined and unavoidable Prophet.


    32. And many of us became Muslim and we have among us (in this Ummah) noble and

          righteous erudite scholars and Imams.


    33. Among us we have preeminent men (Rijalun Sabiqun) and with us is the Seal of the  

          Cardinal Poles--the Mysterious Treasure (Kanzul Mutalsam). [5]


    34. Blessings and peace be upon ‘Ta-Ha’—Ahmad---and also upon his Family and

          Companions, who are themselves the straight path.


                                                        

                                                          (Harf Dal)


       35. I was smitten with the love of the Chosen One—al Mustafa---the Seal---Ahmad,  the     

             source of the universe and being itself, as well as the father and source of beautiful  

             character in all of its implications.


       36. His love came to me even before I knew what love was, and I am burning in the fire

             of my intense yearning and craving for Ahmad.


       37. I am attached to him while mankind is in a deep sleep and slumber, so I am alone       

             enjoying his love with no one else.


       38. Now in this time people are competing with me (in the love of the Prophet), and I

             am in jealous competition with anyone desiring Muhammad.


       39. However, I am before the first of them and have been most successful of all

             generations & centuries by the (blessing of) Ahmad.


       40. And why not?  Seeing how the might, majesty and honor of the servant is the might,  

             majesty and honor of the king!  So the universe has been subdued at the right hand

             of a Black servant.


       41. O Messenger of Allah!  I place my complaints and grievances before you, for

             surely you see this servant in a position of ruling.


       42. I place all of my needs and the needs of the Muslim men and women before him,

             and he is the medicine of my soul, therefore I am eternally free (from all others). 


       43. And I am always cheerful and bright-faced without any troubles or grief, and I never

             experience any sadness, anguish or sorrow.


       44. I begin my days with the best of those sent forth, and whosoever is with the

            Messenger of Allah will never fear any (other) arbitrator.


       45. The Messenger of Allah handles and takes care of all of my affairs and he has never

             failed to help and assist me, therefore I became a person of nobility, honor &

             distinction.


       46. Indeed, the care and protection of the Chosen One—al Mustafa--- is the source and

             wellspring of alchemy (‘Ainu Kaymiya), as by him salty water can become sweet and

             palatable.


       47. Through his blessing a difficult and arduous camel became gentle and easygoing, a

             date palm tree fully ripened within a year, and a dried up well became foam-covered 

             (from gushing forth with water).




       48. And Salman al-Farsi [6] was freed and emancipated due to his intense yearning and

              longing for our Beloved, the (miracles of the Prophet) have no end even if volumes

              of books were to be filled up (mentioning them).


        49. In reality, all of the miraculous feats (Khawaraq) of the Prophets originate with him,

              and by means of him they gathered all of their benefit.


        50. Also, the miracles (Karama) of the Saints derive from him, and by means of him they

              receive all of their favors, in order that they may give thanks and praise to Allah.


        51. O Beneficent One (Barr)! O Sufficient One (Kafi)!  By the majesty and grace of our

              Prophet, provide this servant with all of his desires and grant me guidance.


        52. O my Master (Ya Sayyidi)!  Be sufficient and enough for us and protect us from all

              malicious and wicked evil which You have decreed, and help and strengthen us.


        53. Allow my attributes to be endowed with Your Attributes—forever and eternally---

              and complete and perfect my esoteric Gnosis (Kamil li ‘Irfani), as well as my exoteric

              knowledge (wa ‘Ilmi), and guide and lead me to the right way.


        54. Show me and those who are attached to our group (Hizbuna)--(People of Fayda)—

              the Path to Truth and Absolute Reality, forever and eternally.


        55. Direct us to the path of right-guidance and make us leaders of righteous and God-

              conscious people (Ahl Tuqa), and make us a victorious and successful army and

              force.


        56. Peace and Blessings be upon him who enhanced and raised high the entire creation,

              as well as upon the companions and the family of Ahmad.



                                                        (Harf Qaf)


        57. All of the affairs of creation (Shu’un al-Khalq)[7] are from the (comprehensive) affair of

              the powerfully well-expressed articulator (Sha’n Falaqi), therefore I (hand over to

              him) my eyes, my breast, my paper, and my tongue.


          58. My pen and my ink is (only used) in service of his remembrance, because by the

                remembrance of the Messenger of Allah I am (eternally) ascending, advancing and

                progressing.


          59. He is sublime, honorable, beautiful and graceful (Jalilun Jamilun) and his character  

                 is the Qur’an.  Giver of glad tidings and Warner of Divine Judgment (Bashirun

                Nadhirun),  and a reliable and trustworthy master.


           60. My intimate friend who educates, trains and teaches me (Khalili Murabbi)  

                (to enter) the two-fold Divine Presence (of the Divine Essence and the

                 Muhammadan Reality), in order that I may fulfill the need of a despondent and

                 disheartened people.


           61. I wish (Layta Shi’ri) that I could fulfill my covenant which I have with him!  For

                 indeed he has a strong and formidable covenant with me!


           62. I swear to him by the Divine Essence (Halaftu lahu bi Dhat) that I love him with a

                 pure love, for he is my path and my foundation.


           63. For you are the Mihrab al-Wujud or Prayer-niche of existence and its face &

                 meaning, you are indeed the door to union (with Allah) for those who know.


           64. You are indeed the Seal of the Prophets and no one will ever see a Prophet after    

                 the Chosen One[8]—al Mustafa—the majestic man (Al-Qarm Faylaqi).


           65. Musaylima[9] the lying imposter tried to take a share of prophet-hood with him,

                 which was an apparent falsehood.  




          66. And my Lord confirms the truth and obliterates its opposite, even if the people

                of heresy, atheism and disbelief (Ahl Tazanduqi) are displeased and take offense

                with the light of truth.   


          67. Indeed (Musaylima the liar) put forth a strong effort to substantiate his (false)

                claim, but my Lord is always victorious and triumphant over mighty armies! 

     

          68. For he (Musaylima) was like the foam on the ocean and Allah moved and

                obliterated his plan, while the ‘Benefactor of Creation’ (Manafi’u al-Khala’iq)

                continued to advance and move forward.


          69. The people of Quraysh denied, refuted and fought against the Prophet, but the

                ‘Sword of Truth’ cut the people of mischief and wrongdoing to pieces.


          70. He eradicated the entirety of those who denied, contested and waged war against

                him, while he helped and benefited those who accepted and confirmed his

                message with the knowledge of the Truth.


          71. The (unbelievers) continuously ostracized and caused him harm, while he never

                ceased to (attempt to) guide them and treat them with kindness, mercy and

                compassion.


          72. O my Lord! Cause me to travel on the path of Muhammad!  O my Lord! Help me

                against all of my enemies!

   

          73. O my Lord! Help me to achieve and accomplish this (prayer) and enlighten our

                hearts, as well as my companions, lovers and all of those who make peace with

                me.


          74. I ask this by the majesty and grace of the Prophet of Truth and his companions,

               may the eternal blessings of Allah be upon him.



                                                      (Harf Lam)

          75. Leave me alone with (the conversation about) Salma and Layla[10], and decrease or

                minimize your mention and discussion of the stylish braided hair of women.


          76. (Leave me) to remember and venerate him whose mention gained Adam his

                pardon, although he was a descendant (of Adam on the one hand) and also his

                origin and source.


          77. (Leave me) to remember and think of him whom the Absolute Reality (Allah al-

                Haqq) has never mentioned anyone else besides him for all of time and ages[11]

                The best of those sent forth.


          78. (Leave me) to remember and talk about him whom my heart is constantly

                engrossed and captivated with whenever he is mentioned (lada dhikrihi), him by

                whose remembrance my heart is smitten and lovesick (muqatala).


          79. (Leave me) to remember and celebrate him whom the heavenly gardens (al-Jinan)

                are made sweet and pleasant due to him, and he whom the bright full moon is

                illuminated by.


          80. Because if not for him there would be no creation whatsoever, for he is the seed

                of existence (Badhratu hadha’l Kawn)—when he was sent forth.


          81. Had it not been for him I would not find any pleasure in my life for even a

                moment, for a life without the Chosen One—al Mustafa—the Bright Moon, is lost

                and wasted.


          82. Whosoever is attributed with the qualities (bi sifat) of the Chosen One—al

                Mustafa—will be honored and esteemed in both life and death.


          83. The achievements and feats of the Best of Creation can never be enumerated, so

                say whatever you will about him—but he is the most honored and favored               

                servant (of Allah).


          84. O my Lord! Make me to be his close, intimate and favorite (Muqariban), and

                include my companions, lovers and whosoever has a bond and connection to us.


          85. Make us (all) to be leaders of the God-conscious folk (Lil Mutaqina A’immatan) for 

                all of eternity, and to move smoothly along like rain fall.


          86. And soften the rigidity and hardness of the rebelliously insubordinate and destroy

                them, and strengthen the certainty of my followers (qawi yaqeen al-muqtafeen)—the

                illustrious and high-ranking people.


           87. And enrich the impoverished among those who embrace and support our group

                 (Ahl Fayda), and save and deliver all of the believers from trials, hardships and

                  afflictions.


           88. O my Lord! Continue to elevate them (by means of) frequent & eternal

                 thanksgiving, for You are indeed the refuge and shelter of the weak and helpless

                 (Malja al-‘Ajizeen).


           89. O my Lord! O You Whose army and forces (Junduhu) is always victorious! 

                 However weak is their strategy, You are our hope!


           90. To You belongs all thanks and praises forever and ever, as there is no fear or

                 worry for whosoever takes refuge, shelter and trusts in You.


           91. May peace and blessings be upon ‘Ta-Ha’—Ahmad—and upon his family and

                 companions and all of those sent forth.






[1] The Prophet (SAWS) said, “I am the distributer while Allah is the One Who Gives.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)
[2] Umm Kulthum and Maryam are the names of two of Shaykh Ibrahim’s beloved daughters.  They are both  
   erudite Islamic scholars themselves who recite the entire Qur’an daily.   

[3] Narrated Anas ibn Malik:  “The people of Mecca asked the Prophet (SAWS) to show them a sign.  So he showed them the   
  miracle of the splitting of the moon.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 6, Hadith 4867).  Allah says in Surah Al-Qamar, “The  
 Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder.  And if they see a sign, they turn away  
 and say: ‘This is continuous magic’” (54:1-2)
[4] Allah says in Surah Al-Anfal, “You killed them not, but Allah killed them.  And you threw not when you
   did throw, but Allah threw, that He might test the believers by a fair trial from Him.  Verily, Allah is
   All-Hearing, All-Knowing.”(8:17).
[5] The absolute ‘Seal of the Saints’ (Khatm al-Awliya) is Shaykh Abu’l Abbas Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Tijani
   (RA,d.1815).  He declared himself as such only after the Prophet (SAWS) informed him of that.  This
   spiritual rank is the highest within the Ummah of Muhammad (SAWS) and it implies that he is the link
   (Barzakh) between the Prophet and all saints, either past, present or future.

[6] Salman ‘the Persian’ was a Black man born with the Persian name ‘Rouzbeh’ in the city of IsfahanIran. 
  His search for the true Deen led him to travel extensively throughout PersiaSyria and Arabia, where he was    
  tricked and sold into slavery.  Salman was released from slavery by the Prophet (SAWS), who paid his Jewish  
  master a stipulated price, and who himself planted an agreed number of date palms to secure Salman’s  
  manumission.  After accepting Islam, Salman would say when asked whose son he was, ‘I am Salman, the son of
  Islam from the children of Adam.’.  The Prophet once said, “Salman is one of us, O People of the Family (Ahl Bayt)!” and
  he once took the hand of this Black man and said, “Even if the Deen had been in the Pleiades, men such as these would
  have attained it! (Sahih al-Bukhari)
[7] Allah says in Surah Ar-Rahman, “Whosoever is in the heavens and on earth begs of Him (its needs).  
  Every day He is (engaged) in some affair.”(55:29)

[8] Allah says in Surah Al-Ahzab, “Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the
  Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets.  Allah is the All-Knowing of everything.”(33:40).

[9] Musaylima the liar was a man who claimed prophet-hood during the time of the Prophet (SAWS). He sent a letter to the Prophet saying “Good news, I’m a prophet too! So you can be the prophet of the Hijaz area and I’ll be the prophet of the Najd area.”  The Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) replied with “From Muhammad the Messenger of Allah to Musaylimah the liar.  To proceed. Verily, the land belongs to Allah, and He inherits it to whosoever He wishes. And the good outcome will always be for the believers.”  This occurred in the month of Muharram in the 11th year of migration to Medina when two persons came there from Yamamah and brought a letter for the Prophet from Musaylima who later became known as Musaylima al-Kadhab (Musaylima ‘the Liar’).  One of the secretaries of the Prophet opened the letter and read it over to him.  Allah says in Surah Al-An’am, “And who is more unjust than he who invents a lie against Allah, or says: ‘A revelation has come to me’ whereas no revelation has come to him in anything; and who says, ‘I will reveal the like of what Allah has revealed.’  If you could but see when the polytheists and wrong doers are in the agonies of death, while the angels are stretching forth their hands (saying): ‘Deliver your souls! This day you shall be recompensed with the torment of degradation because of what you used to utter against Allah other than the truth.  And you used to reject His Signs and Verses with disrespect.’”(6:93)
[10] Salma and Layla are the names of women that the Arabs used to commemorate in their poetry, such as the famous “Layla and Majnun” attributed to Qays ibn al-Mulawwah:
“I pass by these walls, the walls of Layla, and I kiss this wall and that wall. It’s not love of the houses that has taken my heart,
But of the one who dwells in those houses.”

[11] The statement that Allah ta’ala has only mentioned the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) is an indication of the         fact that all of creation is made from the light of the Prophet.  In a famous Hadith Qudsi it says, “Were it not for you, I would not have created creation.” (لولاك لولاك ما خلقت الأفلاك)  In summary: since creation was created for the benefit of humanity, and since humanity was created to know and worship Allah, and since perfection of this knowledge, worship and servitude was made manifest in the Prophet (SAWS), it can rightly be said that he is the ultimate purpose for creation being brought into existence.  This, then, is the classical appreciation of the “Law laaka” Hadith Qudsi, despite recent protestations to the contrary. O Allah, shower abundant blessings of peace upon our master, Muhammad; the paragon of human perfection, the best of all creation.


Commentary & Interpretation from the Arabic by:
 Muhammad Hassiem Abdullahi al-Tijani al-Ibrahimi

To Download DOC (Ms. Word) of TAYSIR AL-WUSUL: CLICK 



SUFI LITERATURE AND PRAYER BOOKS COLLECTION (AVAILABLE FOR ORDER)

NEW BOOKS AVAILABLE
1. Selected Prayer Poems (Qasaa'id) of Shaikh Ibrahim Niasse from Kanzul Masun - Arabic, Transliteration & English Translation. 

2. Jawahir Rasail (A Collection of Priceless Expositions via Letters "Letters 1 to 10"): Diamond Sparkles - Arabic text, English Translation and Commentary by Shaykh Ibrahim Niasse

3. Tahniah (Congratulatory Ode) of Shaykh Ibrahim Niasse to the Prophet Muhammad (Part 1) – Selected, Transliterated & Translated by Alhaji Abdul-Quadri Okeneye
4. Handbook for EverTijaniyyat - (Compiled by Sayyid Ahmad Bello As-Suufi Harazimi)

CLASSICAL QUR'ANIC CALLIGRAPHY & MANUSCRIPTS (Available for order)





1. Qur’an (warsh) - Handwritten, with Barnawi/Kanawi calligraphic style (neatly wrapped in a leather skin-bag)
2. Qur’an (warsh) - Handwritten (Over centuries old manuscript, loosely bounded in leather case)
3. Qur’an (warsh) - Electronic print
4. Dalail al-khayrat (warsh) - Electronic print
5. Shifaa of Qadhi Iyadh (warsh) - Electronic print
6. Fii Riyadh Tafsir of Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse (7volumes)
7. Majmuu’at at-ta‘areef bi Shaikh Ibrahim Niasse (7volumes)


1. Dala'ilu l khairat of Shaikh Sulaiman Jazuli (Arabic text, Translation, Transliteration by Imam Marooph Raji)

2. Hizbu Sayfi & Hizbul Mughni (Arabic text, Translation, Transliteration by Imam Marooph Raji)

3. Hizbul Bahri (Arabic text, Translation, Transliteration by Imam Marooph Raji)

4. Hizbu Suwar al Manee'hi – ‘Arabic (composed like Hizbu Sayfi)’ (by Shk. Muhammad Gibrima)

5. Sidratul Muntaha ad-daa'een– ‘Arabic’ (by Muhammad Gibrima)

6. Jihazu Sarih – ‘Arabic prayer book on Salatul fat’hi’ (by Shk. Muhammad Gibrima)

7. Tibbul faa'ihi – ‘Arabic prayer book on Salatul fat’hi’ (by Shk. Abdul-Waahid Nazeefii)

8. Nataa'ij Safar – ‘Arabic prayer book on Salatul fat’hi’ (by Shaikh Muhammad Gibrima)

9. Itbaau Tazyeel – ‘Arabic prayer book on Salatul fat’hi’ (by Shaikh Muhammad Gibrima)

10. Sirrul Jaleel fii l Khawaas 'Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal Wakeel (by Shaikh Abul Hassan Shadhili)

11. Afdalu Salawaat ala Sayyidi Saadaa– ‘Arabic collection of Salat upon the Prophet’ (Shaikh Yusuf ibn Ismaa'eel an-Nabahani)

12. Kanzul Masun wa luuluu l Maknuun – ‘Arabic collection of prayers written by Shaikh Ibrahim Niasse. Compiled by Imam Hassan Cisse’.

13. Ahzab wa Awrad (Litanies) of Shaikh Ahmad Tijani
1. Vessel of Spiritual Flood, Translation of Goran Faydah by Shaykh Balarabe Haroon Jega - (Translated by Khalifah Awwal Baba Taofiq)

2. Rihlat Konakriyah (A trip to Conakry), Shaykh Ibrahim Niasse - (Translated by Khalifah Awwal Baba Taofiq)

3. Shariah and Haqeeqah: In the Light of the Qur'an and the Prophetic Traditions (Compiled by Khalifah Awwal Baba Taofiq)

4. The Icon of Mystics: Shaykh Ibrahim Niasse Al-Kawlakhy (Compiled by Khalifah Awwal Baba Taofiq)

5. Kano Conferences (Majlis Kano) and the khutba titled (Hadiqat al-Anwar fii ma ihtawa alayhi qawaaid al-Islam minal hikam wal asrar) - (Translated by Sayyidah Bilqis Grillo)

6. Katsina and Kaduna Conferences (Jadhbul ahbab ila hadrat Rabbil arbab) and Mecca Conference - (Translated by Sayyidah Bilqis Grillo)

7. A Brief Biography of the Shaykh al-Islam Ibrahim Niasse (Compiled by Sayyidah Bilqis Grillo)

8. Risalat at-Tawbah (Epistle of Repentance) of Shaykh Ibrahim Niyass al-Kawlakhi" – (Translation & Commentary by Dr. Razzaq Solagberu)

9. Islamic Law of Inheritance, by Sayyid Ali ibn Abubakar al-Muthanna ibn Abdullah Niasse (Translated by Dr. Sulaiman Shittu)

10. Muassasah Nasr al-'ilm Int. (AAII) Magazines No. 13, 14 & 15 (with Articles like Outline of Life of Sufi Heros & Heroines like Shaikh Ibrahim Niasse, Shaikh Abdus-Salam Oniwiridi Pakata, Shaikh Muhammad Bello Eleha, Shaikh Ahmad Rufa'i Nda Salati, and others...this magazines also features other interesting Articles).

11. Numerous “English” Sufism & Tijaniyyah Tariqah E-books/Journals/Articles (soft copies - to be sent via email)

12. Numerous “Arabic” Sufism & Tijaniyyah Tariqah E-books/Journals/Articles (soft copies - to be sent via email)
To order for copies (of books), contact;
Email:
smilebak2004@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp:
+2348034656467
Facebook:


TIJANI FAQAT (TIJANI EXCLUSIVE) CUSTOMISED T-SHIRTS
 


For enquiries;
Call/Whatsapp: +2348034656467
Email: smilebak2004@gmail.com




BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS WITH WASEK TRAVELS
(Special Senegal-Morroco Booking Offer Available)
Contact Wasek Travels for your Domestic and International Flights Tickets, Visa Processing & Hotel Reservation.
BBM pin: 55A0CF44
Instagram: @wasektravels
Like us on Facebook: Wasek Travels
BBM Channel: C00488390
Mobile No: +2348051999980
WhatsApp: +2348035687599


SMILEBAK GLOBAL EMPORIUM
(Online Mart for Automobiles, clothing, shoes and accessories)
We deliver globally and to your doorstep promptly.
To make your order, contact:
WhatsApp +2348034656467    BBM 565112f2